Join us March 6 & 7, 2019 for the 2nd Annual Canada SynBio conference focused on accelerating the growth and success of Canada’s Engineering Biology community.
- Learn about emerging developments, opportunities and plans.
- Connect and network with leading investors, policymakers, scientists, and entrepreneurs from around the world.
- Share ideas and let your voice be heard as we explore issues of importance to the engineering biology community.
- Canada’s Synbio Community – Growth by Design
- Engineering Biology for the Cannabis Industry
- Synbio Start-ups – Pitch Competition
- VC Investor Forum – Synbio Investment Strategies
- Engineering Biology for Agriculture & Agri-Food
- Sustainability by Design
- Engineering Biology for Human Health
New this year- Startup pitch competition for $35,000 in prizes to be awarded.
Learn more about the Accelerating Start-ups by Design pitch competition
|2019 Canada SynBio
March 6 & 7, 2019
MaRS Discovery District Toronto,
For accommodations see MaRS preferred hotel rates
Spaces are limited, and tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.Get the Early Bird fee by registering before February 1, 2019
For highlights of last year’s conference visit the 2018 Canada SynBio page.
For questions or sponsorship inquiries, please contact Jordan Thomson, Director, Strategic Partnerships & Resource Development