Start-up pitch competition for $35,000 in prizes to be awarded. Take a sneak peek at the six (6) finalists
- Learn about emerging developments, opportunities and plans.
- Connect and network with leading investors, policymakers, scientists, and entrepreneurs from around the world.
- Share ideas and let your voice be heard as we explore issues of importance to the engineering biology community.
- Canada’s Synbio Community – Growth by Design
- Engineering Biology for the Cannabis Industry
- Synbio Start-ups – Pitch Competition
- VC Investor Forum – Synbio Investment Strategies
- Engineering Biology for Agriculture & Agri-Food
- Sustainability by Design
- Engineering Biology for Human Health
|2019 Canada SynBio
March 6 & 7, 2019
MaRS Discovery District Toronto, ON
Lower Concourse Auditorium
Spaces are limited, and tickets
are available on a first-come,
For accommodations see MaRS preferred hotel rates
For information on OAFT’s workshop, ‘Enabling Innovation – Genome Editing and the Canadian Regulatory Environment’ please see the main information page
For highlights of last year’s conference visit the 2018 Canada SynBio page.
For questions or sponsorship inquiries, please contact Jordan Thomson, Director, Strategic Partnerships & Resource Development