Gairdner Foundation-Genome Canada State-of-the-Science Event GENOMICS: The Power and the Promise
SAVE THE DATE!
to participate in a
Gairdner Foundation-Genome Canada State-of-the-Science Event
GENOMICS: The Power and the Promise
Ottawa Convention Centre
Join this celebratory event which will bring together a distinguished collection of some of the world’s foremost researchers in genomics to provide a critical look at scientific progress and achievements in disciplines such as evolutionary genomics, cancer, epigenomics, pharmacogenomics, biofuels, environmental remediation, fisheries & aquaculture, food security and safety, and more.
Line up of prominent speakers includes:
- Eric Lander, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard Medical School, USA
- Svante Paabo, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Germany
- Peter Jones, formerly of the University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, USA
- Steve Mayfield, University of California, USA
- Peter Langridge, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Michel Georges, Université de Liège, Belgium