OGI has developed several programs to test or develop leading-edge technologies that will give Ontario scientists a significant new advantage.
OGI will support up to two investments per year, with a deadline this quarter of July 29, 2011, with funding of up to $10,000 per investment.
OGI-sponsored technology seeding
These strategic investments finance advances in present technologies, as well as ventures into newer, leading-edge technologies in genomics and proteomics.
- For more information, please see the program charter by clicking here
- Click here for the Memorandum of Understanding template
- Click here for the Genomics Technology Seeding Program application form
- This program is only open to platform affiliates. Learn more about the platform affiliates program
- Click here to view the GTS funding portfolio.
Vendor-sponsored technology seeding
Vendors sponsor these programs, and OGI facilitates them. Guidelines for these applications will be dependent on vendorsâ€™ specific requirements, with recommendations and input from OGI. Contact OGI for examples or more information.