Ontario Genomics has partnered with Ontario’s renowned research establishment – universities, research institutes, and the private sector – to create and deliver the portfolio of genomics programs that it has developed since 2000.
In addition, Ontario Genomics has co-operated with an array of funding partners – domestic and international, public and private, and academic and commercial – to develop this portfolio.
Finally, Ontario Genomics has also benefited tremendously from occasional — and in some cases ongoing — collaboration, co-sponsorship, and co-organization with a number of groups on specific events and activities. A common interest in innovative research, development, and impact in the life sciences has inspired this co-operation, which builds on the resources, insights, and energy these partners have brought to bear.
Some examples of these partners include:
- Bioenterprise Corporation
- Cambridge Healthtech Institute
- Canadian Biotechnology Education Resource Centre
- GE Life Sciences
- Let’s Talk Science
- MaRS Discovery District
- Ontario Centres of Excellence
- Ontario’s Regional Innovation Networks (RINs)
- Sanofi Pasteur
- The Ontario Genetically Engineered Machine Network (OGEM)