BUILDING OUR SYNTHETIC BIOLOGY COMMUNITY
Join us March 6, 2018 for this national conference focused on harnessing the power of biology through Synthetic Biology and Next Generation Genomics.
- Learn about emerging developments, opportunities and plans.
- Connect and network with leading investors, policymakers, scientists, and entrepreneurs from Canada and around the world.
- Share ideas and let your voice be heard as we explore issues of importance to the synthetic biology community.
- Dr. Mona Nemer, Chief Science Advisor of Canada
- Dr. Bill Peck, CTO and Co-Founder, Twist Bioscience
- Dr. Stephen Chambers, CEO, SynbiCITE (UK)
- … and many more
Session Topics include:
- Reducing our Carbon Footprint with Synthetic Biology
- AI and Computation Meet Synthetic Biology
- Human Health – From Gene Editing to Stem Cells
- Food – Biotech 2.0 and Learning from GMOs
- Investor Panel – Is SynBio the New Tech?
- Lightning Talks – Synbio Start-Ups
For accommodations see MaRS preferred hotel rates
For questions or sponsorship inquiries, please contact Jordan Thomson